Reduce heat induced fatigue at work - HPXfresh cooling work safety vest
Reduce the heat stress your body has to endure - HPXfesh PSA evaporative cooling vests can reduce the temperature by up to 12°C. This vests is specially designed to comply with PSA requirements of EN ISO 20471. It further spares out the lower back region where low temperatures might be uncomfortable.
>>> EU - Declaration of Conformity <<<
Easy to use:
Briefly soak the cooling vest in water to activate the "HydroX"-Polymer inside the product. You will see the chambers fill with a soft hydrogel. The fabric will dry after a short while and your HPXfres cooling product is ready to go for a day minimum. To reactivate the vest just repeat the above steps.
- regulation of body temperature helps to reduce heat induced fatigue
- supports you to stay focussed and productive
- proven to support Multiple Sclerosis patients to cope with the Uhthoff-Syndrom
- no cooling elements in the lower back region to prevent your kidneys to cool down too much
- reusable many times
- ligthweight and thin
- can be worn discretely underneath a layer of breathable clothing
The evaporative cooling vest can be reactivated many times and can be cleaned by handwashing with a mild soap. Evaporative cooling is a natural physical process which does not need electricity or prior freezing to generate a cooling effect.
85 % Polyester / 15% Cotton
100 % PQ-Polymer
Find your vest size:
|UK/ US||Chest / Waist Circumference||Back height|